If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
|What is Holistic Massage ?
Holistic massage is a combination of various movements used to manipulate muscles through the application of pressure to either soothe or stimulate the whole body. It aims to balance the "whole" person and the effects will vary with each individual.
The technique is based on the Swedish system and can be used for relaxation, stimulation or rehabilitation of the whole body or part of it.
With regular Holistic Massages you will find that you have increased energy levels as there is less energy spent in holding the body in a state of tension and strain. In this fast moving world, shouldn't we all have some real time out?
- It promotes suppleness of the muscles,improves circulation and reduces stress.
- Encourages relaxation of the whole body, including the mind, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Gives a "lift" to the emotions and increase positive feelings.
- Improves skin tone, elasticity and colour.
- Encourages better circulation.
- Encourages deeper and therefore more efficient and relaxed breathing.
- Encourages better lymph drainage, thus reducing swelling.
- Relieves muscle fatigue, soreness and stiffness.
- Relieves tired, stiff joints.
- Promotes general relaxation.
- Encourages sleep.
- Balances digestion and waste removal.
- Boosts immunity.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
If you regularly suffer from bouts of stress, tension, sore, tight muscles, aches and pains, I strongly recommend massage treatments on a regular weekly or fortnightly basis in order to gain a more efficient/effective beneficial releif of these symptoms mentioned above.